Monday, June 24, 2013

Looking for the extraordinary



"The simple truth is that sometimes the most ordinary things could be made extraordinary, simply by doing them with the right people... "-Nicholas Sparks

To all the readers,

This is the kick start to this blog:

Let me be the first to welcome you to our blog.  By our I mean the Traveling Triads (Drew, Jenae, and Katie).  I just couldn't come to grips with including our two furry cat companions (Mojo and Mia) since I highly doubt that they will be contributing much to this blog.  

Let me give you a little background on the Triads to get you caught up to speed.  Jenae and Katie are both Registered Nurses who, along with Drew, have been dreaming and planning on traveling the country for a year.  Drew has been looking for change and jumped aboard the trip as the logistics coordinator for the trip.  

So where to first?  Boston!!!

This is a short post but it is just the beginning.  Come along with us on the journey we look forward to hearing your thoughts as you join in our experiences.



The Traveling Triads

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited to follow this blog and your adventures. Now, join Vine, Twitter, and check Facebook regularly so I can forget that you are hours away and I can feel connected to your every day awesome life. Go nurses! Go furry pets! Go logistical coordinator!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wo-hoooo! And they're off:) Following your adventure every step of the way.

    ReplyDelete